Introduction and Welcome

Welcome to All Things Bright and Beautiful. If you are new to this site, I would recommend that you read my very first entry - which is an introduction and welcome to this blog. You can view it here

Monday, July 4, 2016

A blog post listing books for Art Appreciation and Picture Study

I read this blog Journey and Destination: Art Appreciation and Picture Study today and it looks like she has some great recommendations for art appreciation and I thought I'd pass it on hoping some of you may find it helpful and useful in your home school.  I haven't read many of these books myself, but especially the first series listed looked like something I definitely want to look into.  

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and your family are well, Patti. I miss your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete