Introduction and Welcome

Welcome to All Things Bright and Beautiful. If you are new to this site, I would recommend that you read my very first entry - which is an introduction and welcome to this blog. You can view it here

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Mary Jane Q Cross -- Amazing Grace

The expression Mary Jane Q Cross painted on this lovely girl's face says so much!  Until we see ourselves through His eyes, meekly as lost "black sheep", we can't be saved.  It's His amazing grace that reaches down and "finds" us!  This post is dedicated to all of you who still pray daily for a prodigal or who rejoice in one returned home.



                Amazing Grace

Ahead my days I could not see
Overall plan God had for me

Until my heart came alongside.
From Holy Maker I no longer hide.

This day my eyes are closed in trust
Seeing eternity from earth's rich dust.

Once was lost, but now am found--
This sweet black lamb has come around.

        Mary Jane Q Cross - copyright 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment