Introduction and Welcome

Welcome to All Things Bright and Beautiful. If you are new to this site, I would recommend that you read my very first entry - which is an introduction and welcome to this blog. You can view it here

Friday, February 28, 2014

Rosa Bonheur - A Shepherd With His Flock, Arcangelo Corelli - Chamber Works, John Oxenham - The Day--The Way

Rosa Bonheur somehow manages to paint a lot of motion in a very convincing manner.  Her animals have unique personalities and no two look alike.  What clues are there in this painting that it is Spring?

File:Rosa Bonheur - Un berger avec son Troupeau.jpg






















 Chamber Works by Arcangelo Corelli.



      The Day--The Way
   John Oxenham

    Not for one single day

Can I discern my way,
        But this I surely know,--
  Who gives the day,
  Will show the way,
      So I securely go.

The following is a link to the Picasa Web Album for our next artist - Jacob von Rueysdale Paintings

No comments:

Post a Comment